Click here… or on the image at the left to enter.
1. Each entrant is responsible for ensuring that he or she has the right to submit the photos that he or she submits to the contest per these rules.
2. If people are included in a submission, the entrant is responsible for obtaining the necessary releases from the individuals depicted, and must be able to provide copies of those releases to NMC.
3. Contest is open to anyone over the age of 18, except employees of Nassau Motor Company its agents, Media Enterprises, and the immediate families of such employees.
4. Captions must accompany all submissions, and should include the subject of the image, the location the image was taken, and the name and address of the photographer.
5. Each photo must be submitted electronically, via Facebook, Twitter or Instagram.
6. All entries will be published on our contest photo page and will become the property of Nassau Motor Company.
7. Judges will select 12 photos (the contest’s finalists) for publication in a 2014 calendar to be printed and distributed by NMC. A grand prize winner and runner-up will be selected from the finalists.
8. The decision of Nassau Motor Company/Media Enterprises is final.
9. Deadline for submitting entries is 11:00 pm Eastern Time on July 31, 2013.
10. To ensure eligibility, entries must have a resolution of 6 megapixels or greater, to be made available upon request. Images that do not meet this standard can still be judged, but may not be honoured as a finalist in the competition if the photographer is unable to provide the proper resolution when asked. For example, a photograph taken with a 6-megapixel camera set for the highest resolution and best quality produces images approximately 2832 pixels by 2128 pixels, which are acceptable under the rules (2832 x 2128 = 6 million).
11. Finalists will be announced on or before August 31, 2013. The grand prize winner and runner up will be announced in early January 2014.
The contest is open to ALL photographers at least 18 years of age, except employees of Nassau Motor Company its agents, Media Enterprises, and the immediate families of such employees. The contest is open to all participants regardless of residence or citizenship.